A weekend for the nations bound
Are you passionate about taking the gospel to the nations? Could you use help in discovering God’s guidance? Exposure weekend helps you expand your understanding of Navigators World Missions and our unique opportunities while uncovering God’s personal calling for you. Exposure helps you discover, develop, and follow God’s leading while getting to know us as an organization.
Exposure dates and locations:
- Colorado Springs, CO – October 18-20, 2019
- Colorado Springs, CO – March 20-22, 2020
What happens at Exposure?
- Develop practical tools to help you seek God and discern His calling
- Individual preparation to serve overseas, outlining next steps
- Personal one-on-one missions coaching
- Gain inside perspective on serving with The Navigators
- Discovery placement opportunities around the world, including ministry on college campuses, in business, in community development and using your profession
- Receive a free Navigators World Missions T-Shirt!
During the Exposure event, be ready to eat at 6:00 p.m. MT. The weekend will wrap up by noon MT at the end of the weekend.
We will feed you! All meals will be provided beginning with dinner on the first day of Exposure and ending with breakfast on the final day of the event.
In order to keep costs low, we leave lodging up to you. We recommend staying at the beautiful Glen Eyrie, located right next door to The Navigators headquarters.
Flying in for the event? The Colorado Springs (COS) airport is best! If flying into COS, please plan to arrive before 5 p.m. on the 18th and depart after 2 p.m on the 20th. Please contact us for airport transportation suggestions.
If flying into or out of Denver (DEN), allow an additional two hours of travel time.