We offer home stays and live in local villager homes and enjoy life on life. We provide a translator per home; engage in the culture through fishing, cooking, playing sports; and we often join in work projects too. Our main outreach is through conversations; storytelling; and intentionally sharing the good news through those uninterrupted meal times with the families. We also spend a lot of time playing with kids; engaging in sports; and just being present.
We are known for:
1. A true cultural immersion trip with trained local guides
2. Involved firsthand in the EV process through praying, prayer walking, storytelling – life on life – ministry of presence
3. We provide excellent communication, training, trip-preparation (dropbox training/logistic folder), debriefing, briefing as well as language training once here.
4. Opportunity to reach a UPG and the largest cousin country in the world
5. ETs support the long term work here and also is impactful for the short term participants as well as the island hosts (how we set up the islands, follow-up, work projects and our time on the island) (win-win-win)
6. Over 15 years of receiving groups and therefore have adapted, adjusted and continue to develop the program
7. BAM – can learn about this approach and see first hand how it is authentically lived out
Please note: Final approval is determined by regional directors.